Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Holiday Cheer.. can you hear it, feel and see it from over here?

Dawn Hinckley 








Flower Market.. Large Flowers... OMG these are so versatile and FUN.  I can see them for office decorating, for my good friends baby-shower and so much more....  I think in my craft emporium might be super FUN.    so versatile from little dainty bluebells, realistic cactus to ginormous poinsettia.. the flower market circuit cartridge is  exceptionally versatile for carmakers and scrapbookers alike.     Ive posted this video and plan to continue to follow suite with posting a "key" video highlighting the functions of one of the cartridge keys.   Here is one of the biggest hints Ive learned with flower market... they've made it easy for basic circuit users like me.  ( I'm not really skilled with it and I DONT have to be.... laughing at myself) .    watch video Here https://youtu.be/S-cNh4WLDww



gotta have the Flower Market Cricut Cartridge..  Shop here 

Crop Corner 
This month Ill be opening my home on the 17Dec plus I am available  by appointment if this date doesn't work for you to scrap or just shop my inventory that I have lots of current and discounted retired items in my craft emporium.  I find scheduling time works for me...   just RSVP with me so I know how much soup/chilli to make and seats to save.  Space is limited to 10.

Who is interested in a card making class?  Let me know I want to expand the classes that I offer. 

As always I really appreciate room in your in box and that you may be taking the time to read my blog...  please share.  I am really working hard to expand my business by helping more people preserve family memories.   Dawn 






No comments:

Post a Comment